Monday, September 30, 2013

#edtechchat?

I attended the tweet chat session at #edtechchat and the topic of this chat session is integration of technology in the classroom. People all over the world post into this chat sharing there ideas and methods of integrating technology into the classroom. I experienced a lot of information coming all at once and it was different but i caught on to a information hub called Digital Learning Day. This website talks about an organization called project 24. I learned about this hub that has lesson plans and topics all over the curriculum and examples of how technology is used in the classroom. I will want to use tweet chat to learn new information about educational technology. I used to think Tweet deck and twitter were a phase in the social networking world, now I think tweet deck is awesome and twitter is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment